NEW - PPL Meteorology - Night Course
Do you want to learn how to interpret and assess weather and weather forecasts for your flying? Or perhaps you have a general interest in weather patterns and want to build on this?
We have just launched our PPL Meteorology - Night Course. The course is perfect for those studying towards their PPL Meteorology exam and PPL holders, and it will help you make educated decisions and have the knowledge to keep you and your passengers safe.
* Decoding aviation forecasts
* Interpreting weather maps
* Knowledge of the lower atmosphere and how wind and clouds form
* Knowledge of hazardous weather conditions
* Interpretation and knowledge of mountain weather
* Fronts and turbulence
* New Zealand specific weather
* Assessing satellite and radar imagery
The course will run on a Tuesday and Thursday evening starting 6th of June and finishing on the 22nd of June.
Perfect for fixed wing and helicopter pilots.
$299 per person.
Spaces are limited so get in touch with us today to book your spot or email email@example.com for more information.